Skip links

Rental tax credit payment of 500

  • When did you move into your house/flat?
  • *Please amend if necessary
  • That you pay your rent to
    • I believe the property is either RTB registered or part of the rent a room scheme.
    • I am not in receipt of HAP/RAS or any other State Housing Support Schemes
    • I confirm that the landlord is not a Government Minister or a Commissioner of Public Works who owns the property in an official capacity, and is not a Housing Authority, or Housing Association*
    • I am not related to my landlord
    • The property is my principal residence
    • I pay at least €2,500 per year in rent.